We dive into the swirling pool of chaos known as The Dillinger Escape Plan, as requested by Mathew and Chelsea. Can a band still deliver “the goods” despite tons of experimentation? What kind of song would a “church burner” be? Find out on this episode of Discography Discussion. #discussmetal #TheDillingerEscapePlan #chaos
Join our Patreon: Discography Discussion on Patreon - https://goo.gl/S7fVCc
Discography Discussion Podcast Homepage - https://goo.gl/hXMI33
Subscribe to RSS - http://feeds.feedburner.com/danandjoeshow
Listen to Discography Discussion on iTunes - https://goo.gl/AzQ7vY
Discography Discussion on Google Play - https://goo.gl/d6czHI
Listen on Stitcher - https://goo.gl/j2eViH
Watch/Listen on Youtube - https://goo.gl/rmJ8ks
Listen on TuneIn - https://goo.gl/lBs1wN
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Discographydiscussion
Twitter - https://twitter.com/discussmetal
Tumblr - https://danandjoeshow.tumblr.com
Youtube Live Stream - https://goo.gl/h7PuL2
Google+ - https://goo.gl/WnyGvw
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Nashville Rock n Pod Expo 2 www.nashvillerocknpodexpo.com && https://www.gofundme.com/rocknpod2018
In 2018 Discography Discussion will be appearing at the Rock N Pod Expo 2 in Nashville TN.
In order to help raise money for this event, we are offering 3 of the following perks for a $35 donation.
- Option to pick what band’s discography we discuss in and upcoming episode of the podcast.
- A limited edition Discography Discussion beer glass unique to this event.
- In addition to these perks your donation also pays for your admission to the expo as well as access to an exclusive podcast only for contributors.
- if you donate on behalf of Discography Discussion please make sure to comment on the go fund me page that you are donating on our behalf.
Albums of the week
Dan - Coalesce “Give Them Rope”
Joe - My Ticket Home “Strangers Only”
Geoff - Agoraphobic Nosebleed “Agorapocalypse”
The Dillinger Escape Plan Episode Playlist:
- 43% Burnt
- Sugar Coated Sour
- Highway Robbery
- Baby’s First Coffin
- Black Bubblegum
- Fix Your Face
- Gold Teeth on A Bum
- I Wouldn’t If You Didn’t
- One of Us Is the Killer
- Cross Burner
- Symptom of Terminal Illness
- Manufacturing Discontent